We are in the process of collecting valuable feedback about the new Oncopanel and Myeloid Panel report interpretations. We anticipate this survey will take approximately 5 minutes to complete. Thank you for taking time to help us improve the quality of our clinical service.
For an overview of variant classification tiers on our panel reports, see our guidelines and report examples
1. Please select the indication(s) for which you routinely order panel testing.
3. How would you rate the relevance of variant interpretation text to your clinical decisions?
4. The Tier III classification separates variants that are known/presumed to alter gene function but have an uncertain clinical significance in the tumour type (Tier IIIA) from variants whose effect on gene function is unknown (Tier IIIB). From your perspective, how useful is this separation?
5. TIER IIIB variants are those whose effect on gene function is unknown, and usually little or no information is known about them. These are listed on the report without interpretation text. From your perspective, should these be included?
6. How would you rate the amount of interpretation text for each genetic variant?